About Me

Hello,my name is MakaylaI am a girl with brown eyes,dark brown hair with the tip of her hair dyed burgundy.My family includes my Mom/Gina,Dad/Mark,Older brother/Xander,Younger brother/Elijah or EJ and Older sister/Alysha.I have 7 animals at my house:1Cat,3 kittens,2 Dogs,and 1 bunny.Meaning of Makayla is “who is like God.” Here is 10 words that describe my personality:

•  Brave
  • Daring
  • Emoji Lover
  • Encouraging
  • Colorful

My important things I care about

Emojis are my favorite because they express my feelings.My friends and family are the most important to me because they share some same likes as me and care for me.Everyone else important because I like to care for others and how they feel.Last but not least animals and habitats.Animals and Habitats are important because I care how they live and what happens to them or their homes and surroundings.Did you know the world’s forests, swamps, plains, lakes, and other habitats continue to disappear as they are harvested for human consumption and cleared to make way for agriculture, housing, roads, pipelines and the other hallmarks of industrial development?I didn’t know.

This is my about me blog.

thank you for reading 

Always dream on 

Don’t let others bring you down 

Be an example 

”Don’t tell people your dream show them.”

For more inspirational quotes go to https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1CALEAE_enUS707US710&espv=2&tbm=isch&q=inspirational+quotes&chips=q:inspirational+quotes,g_8:dream,g_1:inspire&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQ3NifqbLWAhXK54MKHZ5FAdEQ4lYIKCgA&biw=1366&bih=638&dpr=1&safe=active&ssui=on 

Dream On!