Makayla’s Top 3 Favorite Rappers(Not The Candy Rappers)

3. Eminem    

Eminem is my 3rd favorite rapper because when he raps he makes since in what he is saying and he says big words and sounds scientific. I’m just kidding. The real reason is that he is so many things than just a rapper. He is a music producer, rapper, actor, film actor. He is so many thing in his career and I want many jobs/careers in the future. So, he is one of my inspiration.

2. Snoop Dogg   

I said Snoop Dogg because back in the days my dad would always listen to his tracks. Now, my dad still listens to him. When we are in   the car he put music on and it is usually Snoop Dogg. So, that is why my dad likes Snoop Dogg. the reason I like Snoop Dogg is that he is a really good rapper. Finally, I also choose him because he has so many different hair styles(i think that his hair styles are very unique).

Russ Vitale      

Russ is my number 1 rapper because he is cute and he is an awesome rapper.  Russ is an rapper, singer, songwriter, and producer. To me he fells like who i’m men’t to be like. He is like a GOD to me. He fell in love with rap music when he was only 7 years old. He stated that G-Unit was one of the artist that he loved listening to back then. here is a link to my favorite song by Russ

Always appreciate your friends!!   

-MAKAYLA

hyperlink 1.

hyperlink 2.

One thought on “Makayla’s Top 3 Favorite Rappers(Not The Candy Rappers)